Starting an EWH Chapter at your University is easy. If you would like EWH's help generating interest on your campus with a campus visit, webinar, or other materials, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in starting a chapter, review the EWH Chapter Guidelines to learn more about chapter operations and leadership.
To Start a Chapter:
- Find members: you need at least three students and a faculty adviser.
- Appoint a president, vice-president and treasurer.
- Have the Chapter officers and the faculty adviser fill out the EWH Chapter Agreement (online form) and pay affiliation fees.
- Promote your first meeting. EWH will send you a Chapter poster when you start or renew your chapter, or print your own by clicking here.
- Hold your first meeting. Before the meeting Chapter officers should review the Chapter Guidelines and be prepared to lead a discussion to select chapter activities and institute by-laws.
- Fill out the Chapter Roster, and email to email@example.com.
- Plan activities, build leadership structure. The Chapter Guidelines, Design Competition, and Chapter of the Year reports are great places to receive guidance and get ideas.