We've updated our Chapter structure!
We have updated our Chapter structure with two goals in mind: helping Chapters engage with our mission and providing clearer resources to help you do that!
Whether you have an existing Chapter or you're starting a new one, now's the perfect time to review the updated EWH Chapter Guidelines. The Guidelines will provide you with a brief overview of potential Chapter activities and help with general operations. We've also updated our fee structure* and benefits. You can pay your Chapter dues now, or read below to find out more and get things rolling for your Chapter.
*Note: if you need help obtaining funding for your Chapter fees, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
Quick Links to Chapter Resources:
If You're Starting a Chapter:
- Find members and a faculty adviser. Appoint a president, vice-president and treasurer.
- Have the Chapter Officers and the faculty adviser fill out the EWH Chapter Agreement (online form) and pay affiliation dues. Review the Chapter Guidelines.
- Promote your first meeting with the EWH Chapter Poster.
- Hold your first meeting. Discuss Chapter activities and institute by-laws. Fill out the Chapter Roster and email it to email@example.com.
- You're a Chapter now! Welcome to EWH! Once you've registered with EWH, we will share a Chapter Resource folder with you, with activity ideas, project guidance, and more.
If You're Renewing a Chapter:
- You need to pay affiliation dues and submit an updated Chapter Roster to firstname.lastname@example.org. That's it!
If you ever need any guidance or assistance, or just want to share what your Chapter's been up to, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com. We love hearing from you!